We will be opening for all dental procedures on Friday May 29th! Welcome back! Our priority has always been the safety of our patients and staff. Efforts have been set forth to reduce the number of patients in the reception area and respect social distancing as much as possible.
To ensure your safety, we are reducing office traffic and adding barriers to the front office checkout station. Each room will have an air purification/UV sanitizer, as well as throughout the office. We will continue to practice our strict sanitation of all operatories, as well as the waiting room, checkout counters and any surface with multiple contact points. We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment, and if you do not have one we will be glad to provide you with one.
Please note the following changes below when arriving for your appointment -
Thank you for understanding, cooperating and helping us to get through this transition. If you have any questions, please feel free to call.
- Please remain in your car and call us upon your arrival. We will let you know when you can enter the building.
- If you have a face mask please wear it into the office as well as when exiting.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk. Please use it when entering and exiting.
- We will be asking you a series of screening questions and taking your temperature before you go back for your appointment.
- If you are sick, have recently been sick or have any close family members who are sick and or have been diagnosed with COVID, we need to reschedule your appointment.